from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1VB9qwI
from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1nXJXDi
from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1Sw1UE5
It’s been a couple of days since the first official-looking images of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge were leaked online, and now Samsung has come forward to officially announce an announcement date for the next flagships.
Samsung has put together a quick video — coming in at just under 15 seconds — to show off a Gear VR headset on someone’s face, as they reach out for a virtual box that looks strikingly similar to Samsung’s Unpacked box. And then there’s a hashtag that tells us the company has plans to show off the “#TheNextGalaxy,” followed by a February 21 announcement date.
Of course, Samsung hasn’t made any confirmation that the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge is what they’ll show off at the event, and one might even consider that virtual reality might have something to do with the event, but it’s a safe bet that the Galaxy S6 follow-up is waiting in that box to be shared with the world.
You can check out the video below.
Are you looking forward to the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge?
from Android and Me http://ift.tt/20gWHWE
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 octa-core SoC
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 5MP front snapper
- 3GB RAM & 16GB storage
- Fingerprint Sensor
- The Lenovo K4 Note is priced at Rs.…
from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1JRa74y
- 5.4-inch QHD dual-curved display
- Snapdragon 808 hexa-core SoC
- 18MP rear camera with PDAF, OIS and dual-tone LED flash
- 3GB RAM & 32GB storage
- 3410mAh battery
- The BlackBerry Priv is priced at Rs. 62,990 Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual Sim Samsung has recently launched the Dual-Sim variant of the 2015 flagship smartphone called as Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual Sim in India.…
from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1Q2GD09
- 5-inch FWVGA display
- MediaTek 1.2GHz quad-core SoC
- 1GB RAM & 8GB storage
- 5MP rear & 2MP front cameras
- 2000mAh battery
- The Lava P7 is priced at Rs. 5,499 Swipe Virtue Swipe Technologies has recently launched an impressive smartphone called as Swipe Virtue and is available for sale online exclusively via Snapdeal. The smartphone sports premium looks with ergonomic curved arc design and metallic frame around the sides.…
from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1Srhvon
- 5-inch (854×480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 64-bit Spreadtrum SC9830 1.5GHz quad-core SoC
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 4G-LTE connectivity
- 2000mAh battery
- The Intex Cloud 4G Smart is priced at Rs. 4,999 Datawind PocketSurfer 3G4Z Datawind Technologies, known for launching low-cost Aakash tablets has recently launched an entry-level smartphone in its PocketSurfer series called as PocketSurfer 3G4Z in India.…
from Android Advices http://ift.tt/1KMGb4i
Android 6.0 Marshmallow has been available for a couple of months now, but a hefty chunk of Android phones have yet to receive an update to it. It’s time to add a couple more devices to the list of updated devices, though. Beginning tonight, the HTC One M8 on Sprint will be receiving its update to Marshmallow. The rollout will likely take a few days and will be arriving on both standard One M8 models as well as the Sprint-exclusive HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon Edition.
Owners of the HTC One M9 on Sprint need not fret. The Android 6.0 update for the HTC One M9 on Sprint will begin sometime next week, pending technical approval. No specific date was given, but you can rest easily knowing that your update is coming very soon.
Even if some other devices received the Marshmallow update first, it’s good to see HTC continuing to work to maintain its commitment to speedy updates. With any luck, we’ll continue to see other devices receiving their Marshmallow updates within the next couple of weeks.
Sit tight and we’ll keep you posted on more updates.
from Android and Me http://ift.tt/1Kgn2Ni
At this point, based on all the rumors and reports, it was expected that Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge would look like the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, respectively, but it’s still good to see the devices ahead of their official announcement.
That’s what we’ve got here, with Evan Blass (@evleaks) coming forward with another major reveal, this time a clear look at Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. It’s not a live photo, but it does give the best look at what the devices will probably look like. Nothing’s been confirmed just yet, but that should be changing soon, especially if that March 11 launch date is to be met.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 29, 2016
Reports in the past have suggested Samsung is going to include water resistance, a microSD card slot, and even bigger batteries in this year’s model, so that should be interesting to see if those pan out.
Are you looking forward to Samsung’s next flagships?
from Android and Me http://ift.tt/1RREf2i